Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Summer 2012 recap

Since it took me all summer to complete my Europe trip posts, I'll catch everyone up on my summer in one quick post.  The theme of our summer was definitely family, friends and fun.  One of the highlights of my summer was my trip home for a week to see high school friends, my parents, my brother & his family and my sister's two oldest girls.  Plus I got to spend some time with my best friend (since preschool) and my too-cute-for-words goddaughter.  It was a great but crazy busy trip! Instead of describing every important event of the summer, I'll give you a photo montage :o)

TX family photos
V-Day presentation with Corey's Granddad, mom & sister
Menchie's w/the Munchkin
Girl time with a special Ohio visitor
Spent some wandering around TCU
4th of July
4th of July
Coop's 1st birthday

Jersey Boys!
Out in San Diego
Rangers at Angels with the Fam 
My oldest nieces
Fair food! (OC Fair)
My oldest niece - all grown up :(
Gardening with Harper
Met GP!
Cousins
Kelly's 1st birthday

Lexie's 4th birthday
Celebrating love @ a wedding
Co-workers!

It's been a great but busy summer!  Despite both of us being super busy with work, we actually managed to be pretty social (woohoo!)  We had so much fun with all our friends, new and old, as well as family.  Now we're very much looking forward to a fun-filled fall, including TCU football (and tailgating), a wedding, friends visiting and a small trip or two.  Christmas will be here before we know it - yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment